Designed for you:
If you have landed here, we welcome you. We are a group of Canadian therapists who happen to be educators as well.
We all have different expertise and if we can’t help you, we will try and connect you to someone that can! Some of us work with children (4+), others with adults and families.
Online therapy services at Your Life Design Inc. were created with your privacy being the TOP priority!
Therapy is done through a live video connection, over the internet using a secure and encrypted technology that meets privacy regulations for health care in Canada.
You can opt for a phone call, if you prefer.
You or your family member can get the same type of counselling you could receive in person, it’s just done through a computer or phone.
All you need is a smart phone, computer or at the very least, a telephone.
“We want you to find the therapist with the expertise to best assist you. It can take a couple of attempts to find the right fit.”
Benefits of Teletherapy (Online Therapy)
- Life is busy! So this is a time efficient option that can happen from anywhere
- There is less hassle and cost for gas, parking or transportation
- No germs are spread
- If you live in a remote area, you have access to these specialized services
- You don’t have to worry about meeting your colleague or neighbour in a waiting room. It’s PRIVATE!
- If you have a chronic illness or a differing ability, you may find accessing these services more convenient
- You can book appointments on your own, if you want to (if you can online shop, it’s the same type of process)
- You can see dates and times when your therapist is available
- You get to decide where you have your session. Some people enjoy sessions in nature, or on their lunch break, or in the comforts of home, based on practical or emotional reasons
- Some people find it easier to open up to a counsellor with an electronic interface (the screen can be a comforting ‘buffer’)
- It’s another option to help you or a loved one to access services for your emotional well-being and mental health
- Our therapists work with people from different parts of Canada
Located and operated from:
Prince Edward Island, Canada
Located on the traditional and unceded territory of the Abegweit Mi'kmaq First Nation