Your Life Design Inc. offers Help4Helpers, a group program designed especially for those who are professional helpers.
Help4Helpers addresses the specific needs of people working in the helping profession. Helpers face high rates of burnout, which is only further exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Help4Helpers program offers training, tools, supports and strategies to increase effectiveness as a professional helper, and overall quality of life. This group session will be safe areas where like-minded professionals will come together and share their own experiences and strategies.
Topics covered include:
- Compassion Fatigue, Burnout, Secondary Trauma and Self-Care
- Boundary Setting
- Helper Resiliency
- Managing Through Transitions, Loss, and Uncertainty
- Maximizing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Increasing Personal Wellbeing
- Refuelling with New Strategies and Tools
- Self-Management, Self-Regulation, Self-Development
- Time Management When the Work Never Ends
- Enhancing Your Work-Place Communications
- Improving Your Quality of Life
- Rekindling Your Passion for Helping Others
- Reducing Workplace Anxiety