Online training is live and interactive through Zoom or a platform of your choice. Participants are welcome to use their cameras and audio and to ask questions and actively engage in the training. We can provide to you world-wide.
Many of the therapists who work at Your Life Design Inc. also have professional backgrounds in education with curriculum design experience. We can design on online training session tailored to your needs.
Our professional trainers have expertise in many areas of mental health, as well as working with people with differing abilities, providing a variety of psychoeducational sessions, as well as professional development training.
Here are some examples of our seminar offerings:
- Staying Grounded when the World is Shaky: Developing Resilience in times of Change
- Help4Helpers, Care4Caregivers, Care4Creatives and Leverage4Leaders Seminars
- Managing your Emotional Wellbeing in a Changing Times
- Mental Health and Wellness for Employee Engagement
- Stress Reduction and Mindfulness
- Boundaries for Balance: Maintaining Stability in a Dizzying World
- Bells, Bows and Boundaries: Surviving the Holidays
- Emotional Intelligence: How to increase it.
- Self-Awareness: A Roadmap to Self-Management and Self-Regulation
- Mental Health Awareness for Leaders
- Trauma-Informed Workplaces and Practices
- The Cost of Caring: Compassion Fatigue, Vicarious Trauma/Secondary Trauma and Burnout
- Calm, Cool and Creative: How Maintaining your Mental Health Compliments your Creative Ventures
- Developing Conflict Resolution skills (dealing with people you find difficult, and differences in conflict approaches in the workplace)
- Implementing Strategies for Positive Work Environments
- Increasing your Capacity to Work Successfully in Teams
- Enhancing Workplace Communications (difficult conversations, strategies for challenging discussions, becoming more aware of your strengths and limitations)
- Camera Fatigue and Anxiety Management
- Growth Mindset and Improving Social Intelligence
- Navigating Generational Differences in the Workplace
- Teachers, Take Care: Prioritizing Self-Care for Educators